Monday, May 24, 2010

Fight On?

Two years ago I started my Master's in Electrical Engineering.  A few Friday's ago, I finished.  I am so glad to be done.  Combining both work and school was fairly tough, but I was able to pull through (at least... I think I did.  I have yet to receive transcript) and get through the program.  I've been calling this summer my first "official" summer since kindergarten.  What I mean by that is... since age 5, I've gone on summer vacation between grades and always as August approached, I had the inkling in the back of my mind that school was rapidly coming back in full swing and it wouldn't be long until I was sitting in a classroom dozing off as the teacher taught stuff at the front of the classroom.  This year is different.  I took my last final and it was a final final.  This summer begins and when August rolls around, I won't have to go back. :) Yay.  So I guess I have my Master's now :) Doesn't feel any different.  Time to work 40 hours a week!




Thank you company for paying for everything.  I don't think I would have this degree if it weren't for that.  I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment