Saturday, April 3, 2010

marco... POLO

I saw an ad on t.v. the other day that mentioned Old Navy was having a "one day wonder" sale or something along those lines.  They were having a sale on Saturday (today) for $5 polos.  Now this intrigued me.  For one, I have been slowly switching over to polos for work, instead of nicer dressier shirts.  The polos tend to be slightly more comfortable, and I can wear a track jacket over them, which is what I normally do.  And secondly, the mere fact that they were $5 each instead of the typical $15 was definitely an indication that I should go and check it out.


I came back with 6 new shirts!  My closet is full of "nicer clothes" that are work appropriate and I think this is a small sign that I am growing up.  No longer are my clothes just free t-shirts that I get during Welcome Week or Festifall at Michigan, but they actually have collars on them.  This is pretty exciting.  But the unfortunate news is that I don't have as much orange clothing as I used to have.  However, I did get one orange polo today.  The majority of my clothes now are solid bland colors and no logos. [opposite of free t-shirts as those were always way brightly colored and laced with sponsors on the back.]  I guess I'm just a plain type of guy.


Welcome to the working world, Jon.

1 comment:

  1. haha. did you wear one this past weekend? I remember thinking, "Jon got a new shirt. Looks good."

    ReplyDelete