Friday, March 5, 2010

Your Mom Goes To College

I feel like I'm in college again...


This is the third time I've been to USC in the past week (1 presentation and 2 tests) and I find myself currently sitting in a library looking outside the window preparing for my last midterm ever (God willing).  This campus is quite different from the Ann Arbor campus that I've been used to for all of my undergraduate career.  Everyone here is either on a beach cruiser bike or on a skateboard.  Or so it seems.  The fountains are gleefully spraying water into the air without a care in the world.  And well, the weather... yeah, we won't need to get into that.  I think this is the busiest I've seen campus in my 4 semesters that I've "been" at USC. (note the been is in quotes because I don't really come here... just for exams).  I should have brought my skateboard so I can join all the cool kids skating from class to class.  Maybe next time.


This feels weird.  Undergrad seems so far away.  Guess this is part of growing up :)


p.s.  Is it wrong of me to state that the sorority girls still look the same? Black sweatpants with letters of house on thigh, giant bag, sunglasses, and Uggs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment